Untitled no 7?? xD
Posted on Friday, October 14, 14.10.11, Comment [0]
Assalamualaikum.. Xjawab dosa,, jawab?? pahalaa... :) well, I got this when I am studying addmaths. so , enjoy.. xD

I'm getting lazier by the day,
I really hope you'll wake me up,
you'll force me to stand upright,
stand tall and might.

I'm getting messier by the day,
I'll hope you'll tidy me up,
and force me to take my bath,
and keeping my cleanliness for the rest of my life.

I'm getting sadder by the day,
I really hope you'll cheer me up,
you'll make jokes that make me smile,
and fill up my day with sunshine.

I'm getting forgetful by the day,
I really hope you'll make me to rememer,
remember to study to work,
and to remember that you are my everything.

I always pray that you'll never leave me alone in this cruel world,
I always pray that you'll always be there when I need you,
And I'll be there when you need me too,
That, I promise You.. :)

Created By : 17

Special for YOU.. :)
Lots Of Love


Landlord|Bloggers|Post|Follow


Screaming!


Selamat Berbual. :D


You'll Never Walk Alone





History Lesson

Created By : Haziq17.